Contributing to the green future
Clean and environmentally friendly solar power
Elenger operates a set of solar energy parks, the biggest of them is the complex at Pärnu, Estonia with 13000 panels and a total production capacity of 990 kW.
We maintain an ongoing solar park development pipeline and also provide solar park construction and maintenance services for business customers.
Customized energy plans and competitive electricity price
Elenger has been operating in the Baltic electricity market since 2013. We have gained valuable experience and knowledge and are able to offer a competitive alternative to former state monopolists.
When calculating prices, we take into account the needs of our customers, as well as the amount of energy consumed. Customers can choose to buy electricity according to the exchange or fixed price principle.
Power Exchange Price
- Fixed merchant mark-up + Nord Pool price
- Nord Pool price changes every hour
- Save by adjusting consumption by knowing the next day’s prices
- There is no early termination fee
- Low exchange price – lower payment, high exchange price – higher payment
- Fixed price for the duration of the contract
- The price can be fixed for 1-3 years
- Protects against market price volatility
- Easily plan costs in the long term